[Gpdd] Misc.: Favorite Foods

MGandalf43 at aol.com MGandalf43 at aol.com
Sat Apr 3 00:03:50 EDT 2010

Skunky and James love green pepper, tomatoes, cantaloupe, blueberries,
watermelon, grapes, parsley, carrots, grass and hay.
My husband and I have thought it would be great fun to turn them loose  on
a restaurant salad buffet and see where they would head first  :D
                                       Mary Ann

PS  I've told some of you about this before, but with all the Rainbow
Bridge departures, I'd like to share it again.  A few years ago I had a  dream
shortly before one of my piggies died.  I was running through  fluorescent
green grass with no fear of predators. It felt like an authentic  vision of gp
heaven, since as a human I'm not generally worried about being  eaten....