[Gpdd] Announcement; Spooky's 1st Birthday

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sat Apr 3 03:58:45 EDT 2010

I am sure I sent this message on Thursday, however it has not appeared on the digest or in the archives or in my sent items so I am very confused.

I would like to wish my little chubster Spooky a very happy 1st Birthday, we have chosen 1st April as his birth date as this is the most memorable date around the time we believe he was born.

After his early problems mites at the pet shop and then diarhoaea (sp?) when we got him home, we were not sure he would even make it to 14 weeks let alone a year, but he has proved us wrong he pulled through everything and is now a lovely chubby piggy weighing in at about 1200g, he is also the most gentle pig who has ever owned us.

Happy Birthday little Chubster Spooky

Love Mummy, Daddy and begrudingly Fugly