[Gpdd] Health UTI

A GREIG greig164 at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 4 14:05:43 EDT 2010

My guinea pig Maisie is prone to Urinary Infections. In recent months each time the antibiotics have stopped she has quickly become very ill again.  She had an ultrasound before and nothing was found.  My question is, is it ok for her to be on antiobiotics for a prolonged period of time?  I am terrified that if I stop them the infection will come back. Twice recently I thought I was going to lose her.  She has become so thin but her appetite is good just now.
Thank youAnne