[Gpdd] Virtual: Jodie and Sammy

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 6 20:24:25 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have decided to let Jodie go to the Disneyland party.  She has been begging me and i know Peaches would have wanted her to go.  She is so pigcited!  She is all set to fly Pig-Air out of Boston tomorrow morning to meet Sammy on the Pearl.  She hasn't seen him in awhile and has missed him so much.

She packed party clothes and her pirate outfits, too.  I put some money on her Egg card so she can buy some things for fun.  She has a camera to take pigtures to email home.

Wait, she wants to write to Sammy.

Hi Sammy sweetheart.  It is your lovely, heafty girl Jodie.  I can't wait to feel your paw in mine again.  I am wearing the engagement ring you gave me, it is so big and sparkly.  I am bringing you a beautiful diamond earring for your sweet little ear.  Don't worry, it doesn't hurt much and I can pierce your ear with my sharp toofies!  See you tomorrow my love.
Jodie.

Don't worry Sammy, Jodie's man slave has an earring and he looks cool!

Dee, Jodie and the fosters Zoe and Lily and missing Peaches.