[Gpdd] Virtual: Birthday Royale Woopy

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 17:23:09 EDT 2010

Dear Trix,

I would like to let you know that my birthday is approaching fast.
I will turn 2 years old on the 16th of April.
I was wanting to ask you and Velvet and Onyx if it is okay if I celebrate my
birthday
a bit early with all my piggy friends at the big party!
It will be a lot more fun than celebrating at home, with just Dunya and
Chico.

Spooky, is it okay with you to celebrate our birthdays together?
I was wondering how old you are turning? Are you going to be one or two like
me?
I would really feel special if we can celebrate together with you and Velvet
and Onyx.
Girls, I hope you don't mind me joining in with being the birthday girls?

See you soon!
Woopy
p.s. Spooky, I can't wait to see you again!

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl
Cavia website: www.guinygirlz.nl