[Gpdd] Virtual; THE Party

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Apr 9 07:50:44 EDT 2010

Well the boys are on there way, by now they must have met up with the Piggyfriends and caught the Pigair flight, they are probably on there way to the Nederlands as I type.

They were frantically trying to send emails before they left and then the cheeky monkeys must have taken my IPig Touch which is wifi enabled as I cant find it.

Here are the messages they sent.

Darling Woopy we are just on our way out the door, we have had to pack and repack our suitcase sooo many times to make sure nothing has been forgotten.

I would love for you to share your birthday party with me, I am now a whole 1 year old, I thought I was only sharing the party but apparently some pigs have bought me a present I am sooo excited.

We have bought the Ozzie birthday girls a beetroot make up kit it includeds beetroot lipstick, blusher and nail polish, hopefully Granny Glynis will approve as the girls wont need to steal her nail polish any more.

I have a little birthday surprise for you but you will have to wait until we meet and I can present you with it.

Love Your Spooky

Hello Merri (smiles shyly) has me upset you? me hasnt heard from you if you would like to be my date for the party.

Me has spent ages finding the perfect colour ribbon for you to wear, me decided that pink was out as the is the colour Princess Snowflake and Sweetie use, Yellow is out as Spooky and Woopy are using that (and you wouldnt see it in my blonde hair)

Me has decided a pale pastel blue would be the perfect colour, so Mummy has made me a ribbon to give to you and a tie for me to wear in the same pale pastel blue colour.

Please say you will wear my ribbon

Anxiously awaiting your reply

Fugly