[Gpdd] MISC Thank you everyone

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Apr 12 04:42:11 EDT 2010

Thank you, dear GPDD friends, for your many messages and emails about the loss of my beloved Gingerbread.

Losing a piggy is always incredibly hard, doubly so when she was the last of a whole family and had been with me for such a very long time but I now find that I can switch on my computer and see her sweet face looking out at me from the screen and remember many happy times with her. The joy must outweigh the ultimate sadness or those of us who love piggies would never take them on in the first place.

Each and every message will be saved and cherished and I thank you all for your kindness and thoughfulness.

My love and gratitude to you all.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.