[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: birthday party

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Apr 20 23:20:29 EDT 2010

Tumbleweed and Friday finally arrived home and basically slept for two
days.  That must have been some party!  They are still wearing their
lovely pink ties that Glynis made for them, and they have been most
careful not to spill any food on them.  Since Friday woke up, he has
been talking about Onyx non-stop.  He is in love.  Her face, her hair,
her beautiful paws ...  Tumbleweed has been a very sweet older brother
and is a very good listener.  He even helped Friday hang up a wonderful
photo of Onyx.  Friday sometimes stares at it so much that Tumbleweed
has to remind him to eat.  I have to limit Friday's texting, but I think
whenever he thinks I'm not looking he is sending texts Onyx's way.

We hope all piggies arrived home safely.  We are especially concerned
about the European piggies due to the volcano.

Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday