[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<Algernon Rat>

Janneke guinygirl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 06:21:08 EDT 2010

Floyd takes Algernon to visit the Rescue.

Buttons and I were telling Algernon about the Raystede Rescue, where our
Slave's son works. He was very interested in the quarterly magazine, one
issue of which featured a lovely rat on the front cover. We thought that a
visit to Raystede might make a good day out and Algernon agreed." If we are
quick," I said, " we might catch a ride with Kevin as he is off to work
soon."..

Read and see more?
http://rememberingalge.blogspot.com/2010/04/floyd-takes-algernon-to-visit-rescue.html<http://rememberingalge.blogspot.com/2010/04/message-from-copper-piggyfriend.html>
(click 'home' to see previous posts)

P.s. check out the map on the blog! You can see Pevensy Castle and the
Raystede Rescue. Click 'Where is Algernon Rat' (just below the page header)
to see it.