[Gpdd] Health; Barbering

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sat Aug 21 10:08:23 EDT 2010

Ok we recently had a discussion about piggies stealing each others poop, well Hector has decided that he wants to barber Spooky, only problem is he is barbering one testicle, the fatty bit outside that protects the testicle.

Spooky puts up with it for a while but it must be very irritating, Hector just follows him around with his head up his butt and one testicle bit is now almost bald, help how can I make him stop?

We bathed both boys today it has not made a difference, I know Spooky really needs to put his foot down and stop it but he is not that sort of pig.

Will Hector grow out of it? Should we seperate them again? Any ideas why Hector does it?

Thanks for your input