[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Edna

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Dec 5 17:26:15 EST 2010

Elizabeth,

I am so sorry that Edna has crossed the Rainbow Bridge and joined her original friends, Moog and Mavis. I still have the GPDD calendar, in which they were among the November piggies.

She had such a wonderful long life with you and her piggy friends and I know how much you will all miss her. When they have been with us for so many years, it seems impossible that they are no longer here.

Sending you lots of love and hugs. The Piggyfriend Agents all salute their valiant colleague.

With our utmost sympathy,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.