[Gpdd] Condolences and Welcomes

Marsha Neely matilda at ptsi.net
Sat Dec 18 16:08:57 EST 2010

I haven't posted in quite some time, but I have been trying to keep up with the posts.  I just want to send condolences to everyone who has lost a beloved piggy.  A couple of months ago I had to have my 13 year old dog, Bart, put down and my piggy, GracieBallet, joined him at the Rainbow Bridge 3 days later.  I know how hard it is because we love them so much, and you have all been in my thoughts.

On a happier note, I want to say "welcome" to all the new digesters.  Please know that you have joined a very caring and loving group of people and we love our little furbabies.  Welcome to our family.

Marsha and the crew
KissaBella, BonnieMamas, Heidi Plume, Okie Chloe, and Prince Harry