[Gpdd] MISC: Okie Piggies on Animal Planet

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 09:04:11 EST 2010

For anyone who has Animal Planet, their current Pets 101 program features guinea pigs at a cavy show in Carthage, Mo, last May. The Okie Piggies and many of their friends are shown. I don't have cable or satellite, so haven't seen it yet, but am looking forward to it. It is scheduled to air again Christmas morning - our schedule (CST) shows  9 & 10 am. I understand the video clip on their website is shorter and doesn't include the piggies!
I hope everyone can see the program (& or