[Gpdd] Announcement: New Piggy Blaster

Dawnda Browning dawndabrowning at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 20:17:29 EST 2010

Well I wasn't going to get another pig, but you know how we are when a guinea pig needs a good home.
My brother, who really makes me mad, said his son wasn't taking care of his guinea pig. He said he needed to get rid of it. He said when the pig is screaming and screaming, they know he doesn't have any water. I wanted to strangle him. We had said that we wasn't going to get any more animals so we could travel more without worrying about them though.
I couldn't forget about the poor fellow. I even had a bad dream about him. I could just see him trying to get water and there wasn't any. My husband finally said "Why don't you just go get him."
I called my brother and he said he didn't have any pellets either. I wanted to chain HIM up somewhere without food and water for a while!!! We have always been totally different.

Now I have Blaster. He is approximately 1 year old. He is a black short-haired piggy. He has a white spot on the back of his head & variegated throughout his body. He is a cutie! He is scared and he didn't know what vegetables were either. I bet he is happy to get away from those three brats!

Dawnda Browning