[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Jodie

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 30 19:32:42 EST 2010

It is with much sadness I tell you Jodie left us suddenly for the Bridge.

It was unexpected because she seemed to be improving.  I could tell it
was sudden.  I think her heart just stopped.  She was laying by her food dish.

Joe and I were shocked and saddened.  We were able to bury her in our backyard
with our other Bridge piggies even with snow on the ground.

At least she didn't linger or suffer.  She is at the Bridge, perhaps at Toby's
tavern,
hoisting a brew to her piggie friends and waiting for her true love Sammy to
join her
in the future.  Not too soon we hope.

Thank you all for your support during her illness.

Dee and Joe with Jodie and June.

Remembering Tribbles, Taffy, Daisy, Oreo, Juliet, Pumpkin, Tacoma, Honey,
Peaches and Jodie.