[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Jodie

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Dec 31 11:02:26 EST 2010

Dee and Joe,

I am so very sorry to read that Jodie has gone to the Rainbow Bridge just as
you had hopes for her recovery as did we all.

Lasix can work wonders. My elderly Halloween and Buttons are only here today
due to its efficacy but it doesn't always work miracles as I know to my
cost. We can only do what we can and hope for the best.

I always think that it has to be better like this, that they don't suffer or
linger for days but it is so hard to bear and such a shock when you dare to
hope that you are winning only to have your hopes dashed in this way.

Jodie was a wonderful pig and we will always remember her jolly virtual
stories aboard the Black Pearl.

We all send love and hugs on the loss of our pirate friend.

R.I.P. Jodie.

Take care.

With our utmost sympathy from Penny and the Piggyfriends.