[Gpdd] misc; Welcome Erin

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Mon Feb 8 09:57:23 EST 2010

Hi Erin check out this link for what my boys and other digest piggies have been up to http://undercoverguineapig.wordpress.com/

Welcome to your piggies we look forward to hearing all about them.

Agent F is looking for new agents if any piggy out there is one of the following breeds and would like to be an agent piggy email us off digest and we will send you some interview questions.

Roan, Fox, Tan, Coronet, Merino, Peruvian, Alpaca, Lunkarya or Tortoise Shell

You dont have to be show standard we just want to share breed details and of course look at cute pigtures.

M, Fugly and Spooky