[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Corrine's Obituary for Blossom and Baby Truffles

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Feb 9 20:52:34 EST 2010

Dear Corrine and Michael,

That was the most beautiful and touching obituary, i have smiled and
cried through it.
I'm glad you have now been able to do your tribute for your little
darlings.
Again our sympathies to you both and little Sparkles who's also missing
her little friends HUGS
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
i'm sure that they're both looking down from the Bridge and watching
over you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wishing you all the best Corrine with your appointments with the
psychiatrist i do hope these session help you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  My mother had a wonderful
psychiatrist who helped her so much.
Do give it time Corrine as you know nothing is fixed quickly.

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx