[Gpdd] Virtual: Stella's on Her Way to the WEDDING of Bertie & Sweetie

bunsnpigs at aol.com bunsnpigs at aol.com
Sun Feb 14 09:03:46 EST 2010

Well, Stella has decided that she is quite bored and needs to get away from the ridiculous amounts of snow we've had in the Washington, DC area this past wheek. I don't blame her one bit as my arms are sore from way too much shoveling. Stella didn't help me at all, so I decided to send her by Pigbus to NY for the Wedding. Well, that sort of fell through at the last minute as she just chittered my head off. Stella is my pink-eyed cinnamon silky girl rescued last year from the shelter. She totally forgot her humble beginnings and thinks SHE is a Princess and has a killer stink eye to show for it. I tried to get her to take the regular Pigbus out of DC, but she refused and would only take the stretch CavyLimo with door-to-door service. I'm telling you, it is getting irritating to put up with her foolishness, but I admit that she is huge fun to be with most of the time.

Stella had me make her a flowing silk charmeuse gown in powder blue and I even had to paint her toenails in a matching color. I would not let her get a diamond tiara as this would certainly steal the spotlight from the Bride, so I got her a blue topaz one. Honestly! Well, I didn't realize the time, so we have to run as the CavyLimo has arrived! She has her overnight bag and I imagine she will drink dandelion champagne until the cows come home. Please, everyone, watch over her so she behaves herself. And fellapigs, watch out for Stella's infamous stink eye. Don't fall for her shenanigans!

Have fun, everyone, and love and hugs to Bertie and Sweetie. Hugs to Alge, too, and the Black Pearl passengers!

Judi in coldddd Virginia