[Gpdd] virtual; Message from the Boys

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sun Feb 14 04:41:10 EST 2010

Well Fugly and Spooky have finally been in touch to let me know they are OK their messages are below;

Hi Mummy, well we met the Piggyfriends as planned and have picked up the Dutchie piggies, me hasnt seen Spooky since he has been sitting holding hands with Woopy gazing into each others eyes, get me a bucket.

All this romance has made me feel kinda lonely, Sammy has not arrived and me thinks it time for me to move on, if Merri can forgive me for trifling with her feelings at the last event, me promises to be a most devoted boar and to let Sammy down gently if she decides she wants me back.

If Merri cant forgive me, me is sure there must be an older lady who would like a friendly escort.

Me will let you know what happens.

Hi Mum, Spooky here, I am sitting with Woopy (blushes) she is so pretty and the yellow ribbon looks beautiful in her hair, I am so happy, I am definetely in love.