[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Isabella

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Feb 14 15:38:14 EST 2010

Janna and Guido, it was with much sadness that we read of Isabella's passing.  We know it was such a shock when she was fine one day and then sick the next, but it is good that she was active and demanding food until her final day.  We are glad that you were able to hold her as she passed to the other side, and we are sure she felt all of your love and concern.  We believe, too, that she understood when you told her it was OK to make her final journey.  Isabella was a lucky girl and certainly enjoyed all of her time with you.  Please accept our very belated condolences on her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday