[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Da Wedding

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Feb 14 23:05:16 EST 2010

Dear Slaves

I have finally had another message from Onyx and Velvet......it reads...

"Mummy whee is havings a ball de peoples are wonderbul and dis is da
life!
Can't talk much more, whee hab to do da nails of da Duchess and da
pigsmaids and pigmaidofhonour, te he he he whee did pinch your nice new
nail polish but whee knew you wouldn't mind.......do you mummy????
By the way whee have met some really nice boars and sows, lots an lots
of new friends.....can whee PLEAZEEEE have a party for our 1st
birthday??
gotta run...........wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
p.s. Mummy whee all gonna say some nice words about Alge and whee hab
given the Captn and Barnacle Bill a cuddle (nobody saw us whee didn't
want to embarass them) cause whee all upset to hear she's lying in
hosbital"

(my gosh my girls are speaking Pirate speak!!)

Well i'm relieved to hear from them with all the storms that have been
raging in the high seas and on land in the US.
I can't wait to hear all about the wedding.
I wonder if Velvet will mention to Sweetie that her middle name is
Duchess!
And yes if they behave we will throw a first birthday celebration in OZ
in March.

Love
Glynis (proud slave to her girls) Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and
Duke) xxxx