[Gpdd] VIRTUAL The wedding

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Feb 15 04:24:13 EST 2010

Hi Slave, Pandora here again.

The rehearsal was splendid! I can't believe the real thing could be any better but then I have never been to a wedding before. The older Piggyfriends say that I have a treat in store.

We have made lots of new friends and met up with Velvet and Onyx, who have the most enormous boxes of rose petals for everyone to throw after the ceremony. They are both beginning to talk like pirates! I think that is too difficult for us English piggies. It is sometimes hard to understand as well.

The littlest Piggyfriends are a bit of a pawful but there are lots of us to keep them in check. Portia keeps wanting to race around but Gingerbread has her firmly by the paw most of the time. Portia is excited because the wedding colour of pink is the same as her ears, which she keeps waving about. Why can't her ears fold neatly down like those of the rest of us?

Right now, there is make up to be done, nails to be painted and beautiful dresses to be put on. Mind that carrot wine everyone. We don't want an accident as we all want to be at our best for the wedding photographs. Oops - can't stop being a piggy nurse, even for a wedding.

Ooohhh. This is so exciting! I wish that there could be weddings every day.

We heard that Captain Jack and Barnacle Bill's mum is ill in hospital so, on behalf of the Piggyfriends, Sapphire went to offer them some motherly comfort when no-one was looking. She said that they are both being very brave, as one would expect in bold pirates, but we all wanted to give them a hug anyway. Their mum must be so proud of such wonderful boars.

More later,

Pandora. xx