[Gpdd] SECRET SANTA: Thank You!!

Marsha Neely matilda at ptsi.net
Sun Feb 21 14:44:28 EST 2010

Audrey,

I'm so glad you liked your gifts.  I hope you aren't dropping out of the Secret Santa exchange because of what happened this year.  This was the first year I participated and I know I didn't do very well.  I also was not expecting the two bouts we had with the snow/blizzard.  Maybe you will get someone really good next time who will surprise you early for Christmas.  Recently losing Alge from our group has really had an impact on me and I realized that I need to celebrate her life by re-assessing my priorities.

I would love to see a picture of Gordon and I would like to send him a birthday gift to make up for my faux pas.

Wishing you and Gordon the best,
Marsha & The BeJabbers:  StinkerBelle, GracieBallet, BonnieMamas, SisterChloe, Sister Heidi