[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Alge's final trip

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Feb 23 18:47:49 EST 2010

Alge was an online friend who always made you smile, so when i saw her
pigture on the beautiful obituary page i smiled immediately, i just knew
she'd have twinkly eyes and a cheeky grin!  Her humour and her love of
piggies and people came thru in her stories.  I'm so glad she's now
passed on her role of the Black Pearl adventures to a dear friend of
her's Sandy, thanks Sandy this will always be such a lovely tribute to
Alge.

RIP Alge no more pain love, i can pigture you with the Jolley Rodents
and all our piggies surrounding you.  I know you'd have been welcomed
with open paws by them all.  Thanks for being so lovely and helping me
thru my losses of Sully, Mum and then Duke, the beautiful emails that
you sent have been saved i'll always treasure them.

Gone but not forgotten, a friend to so many, a lovely mum, grammie,
daughter and wife, thanks for letting us share your life Beverly (Alge)
Ratliff

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx