[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: DONATIONS REQUESTED

GPDD ADMIN gpdd-admin at gpdd.org
Tue Feb 23 23:54:24 EST 2010

The GPDD is very sorry that our beloved Alge has passed on so early in
her life.  She will be very much missed.

The GPDD is making a collection for Alge's boys, Barnacle Bill and
Captain Jack to get them settled in their new homes.  We think Alge
would love the idea if we could cover the expenses involved to
transport Barnacle Bill to his new home in Ormond Beach Fl. Our first
concern is the safety and comfort of Barnacle Bill's journey - so
transportation costs will be higher due to the fact that he will fly
in a plane's cabin, NOT in cargo.

Any money that is left over after transportation costs have been met
(and we're hoping your generosity will make it substantial!) will be
divided between Barnacle Bill's new slave, Jenni and Captain Jack's
new slave, Jody.  This will give them a good head start in their new
lives. We think Alge would approve of this plan and would be very
happy with our decision.

In addition, we are asking for donations to help Alge's family. We all
know Alge had been sick for some time, and now there is a need for
financial help. Alge's ex-husband always paid for the upkeep of her
house. Unfortunately, he lost his job recently.  Beth, the oldest, has
decided she will pay the mortgage while he pays the taxes and misc
bills for now.

We all know how wonderful Alge was to many of us. Some of us needed a
healing word or supportive ally at the worst of times; she always came
though for us. Now is our chance to repay some of that kindness by
helping the family she loved.

We are available to any Member who would like to make a donation in
memory of Alge. If anyone wishes to make a donation, please send an
email to GPDDModSquad at aol.com, with the subject line "DONATION INFO
PLEASE". Moderator Kathy will give you the necessary information to
make a donation.  The Black Pearl is missing its Slave............

If you have any questions, please use the above email
GPDDModSquad at aol.com.  --- IMPORTANT---: The ONLY subject for the
e-mail should be ONE of the following:

"DONATION INFO PLEASE" for requesting info on donating.

"RAINBOW BRIDGE: ALGE" for messages regarding anything about Alge.

"RESCUE: BB2Jenni" for messages regarding transporting Barnacle Bill to Jenni.

Remember: send e-mails regarding this ONLY to GPDDModSquad at aol.com
using ONE of the above subject lines, or your message will not get
through.

We hope you can find it in your hearts to help. Thank you for being
such a wonderful group.