[Gpdd] MISC- Algernon rat

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 27 16:24:39 EST 2010

M-
What an amazing & cool story (except for the a-hole who told you to run it over). The ignorance of people never ceases to amaze me. I've been thinking alot about Alge & others who I have lost lately & a interesting realization came over me the other night. Alge's body may have died, but she herself is not really dead. Her spirit & soul live on, watching over all who she cares about, both animal & people. I think what happened to you & your dad just proves she is definitely still here. Thanks to you & your dad for your compassion & I hope you find the rightful owners. Hugs...
~Jaime & Mimi~

Database version: 6.14450