[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<Igor and Mickey's special night>

Janneke guinygirl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 18:02:43 EST 2010

Hi All!

Sandy asked us to spill the beans about the mini adventures our pigs are
having, and i know Igor will probably not look at me for a week when he
comes back. But I just have to tell you this...

First of all, you have to know my little man is a bit of nerd (hence the
professor..) and he just loooves his gadgets (especially his new Iphone).
And to his delight, his new girlfriend Mickey also loves gadgets, her having
an awsome little netbook and the both of tham having twitteraccounts, blogs
etc. So when he was planning a special night he called in the help of his
special agent buddy Fugly because naturally, REAL special agents.. (errr..)
are experts when it comes to romance and gadgets...

They decided to order a do-it-yourself ambient intelligence room with Igor's
Egg card. The catalogue said the room would be intelligent and anticipate
it's inhabitants needs and adapt to it. Our agents also decided to involve
recruit Spooky, because it sounded like a LOT of work, and offcourse it
would be instructional for him to learn how to woo a girl from the master
himself (I sprayed tea all over my laptop screen when Agent I told me this
over Skype)

So, Mickey was invited, accepted graciously, the sun went down, and Agent I
took her to the ambient intelligent cabin he had especially installed for
her on the Pearl. Agent F and Recruit S hid in the closet cause they felt
Recruit S had some more 'learning from the master' to do, and well.. hiding
is part of the special agent training or something.. (honestly.. those
boars..*rolls eyes*)

Mickey: Ow Igor, this is really nice! The candles.. the chicory.. the
hammocks..
Igor: the name is I, agent I... but you can call me Igor, my little tulip
Mickey: You silly boy! Ow wait! Yaya says hi on twitter! *giggles* Jimmy
just told slave to get cucumber out of the fridge.. aahh.. how quickly he
learns...
Igor: *brrrrrrrr*
Mickey: Sweetie.. it's a bit early for that, don't you think?
Igor: no my little Gouda, it is really cold all of a sudden.. *cough* hot
chocolate.. hot chocolate.. *room warms up* ah.. that's better.

After dinner and a lot of staring into eachothers eyes, Igor jumps up out of
the hammock, and cries: 'Lets Dance!!'. Upon which a glitterball is
lowered.. the music starts playing and the hammocks zoom out of the way
towards the ceiling...