[Gpdd] (ANNOUNCEMENT ) two free guinea pigs

smk1947 at comcast.net smk1947 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 9 10:17:16 EST 2010

I was about to adopt two free male Guinea pigs in Weston MA. from a nice lady named Mary Jane!
But I have recently developed a medical problem that will require me to have an operation later this month or next month. The guinea pigs she had bought, for her children, were not the same sex as she had been told, and she was blessed with 4 babies. Two of the babs have been adaopted by other people but she now needs a loving home for these last two. Is there someone who could help her out by adopting one or both?
Here email address is mjpk at aol.com

Thanks

Stan