[Gpdd] misc: "Gordon"

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 11 17:23:08 EST 2010

Hello Gordon,This is the Misfits here. We are soo sorry to read that your secret Santa forgot about you. We would love to step in and be your "foster secret Santa"!! please please please email us your address. We love to spoil other guinea pigs :)And we feel Christmas is year round here:)  See there are 14 of us here(guinea piggies) and now one rat! yes Mommy felt so sorry for this very old rat at the humane society on Saturday that no one wanted... we have never had a rat before. But this little fellow is older.. skinny and very very lovable. His name is Buddy. So anyone out there that has a "rat" our Mommy sure would love it if you would email her on any information you would have from personal experience. thanks so much
mommies address is jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net  her name is Jean
love the misfits