[Gpdd] Health: Kinjaroo, stones and drinking water

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Jan 11 20:34:24 EST 2010

Boy is that a lot of helpful info.  I do have a couple questions. So the
piggy had only tiny gravel, did I dead that right, would that ever flush out
normally or is that so painful that tiny stuff should be removed surgically?
I dont know allot about stone pigs cause I have never had one.  Manny now
departed and Sammy get Brita water filtered at home, all the many before had
city water.   Second  this automated massager you mention Wouldn't that be
good for pigs and buns that have or are prone to stasis. For instance
Corrine's pigs i think she tried massage, are they real expensive? Too
expensive to have one prophylactically?  What about the microwave warming
pad, would those be useful at home for sick pigs if the parent / slave can
monitor the temp?  Thanks for the info
Sandy and Sammy