[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Pookie has marched away

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Jan 15 18:12:21 EST 2010

Kathy,

Please accept our sincere condolences on the departure of Pookah-Darryl. He
sounds like such a lovely character and I know how much he will be missed.

Please send my sympathy to your son's lady friend on the loss of her piggy
Toru. How kind of her to adopt two piggies in need from the local rescue. I
wonder why no-one wants the white piggies. They are all wonderful, whatever
colour they are.

Sending you both lots of hugs from England.

I hope that Ginger Jellyroll will not be too sad without his best friend.
Please give him a hug from us all.

R.I.P. Pookah-Darryl and Toru, together at the Rainbow Bridge.

With all our love.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.