[Gpdd] (ANNOUNCEMENT)hello I am new

Erin Beiter badgersrawesome at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 17:28:43 EST 2010

Everyone who sent me advice,
Thank you. I have absolutely no idea how to go about this, but I know that I
can probably work that guinea pig towards me or my new friend , who is
currently desperately missing her lost forever pig. I will check up on the
rules for guinea pig care, and do whatever it takes to get that pig of of
the ice.THanks,
Erin and m' bubs