[Gpdd] [MISC] Cavy vets

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 13:43:24 EST 2010

Contact the etherbun website for buns, its owner is Dana Krempels PhD Univ
of Miami,  she is active in Florida her website, last I looked, had a list
of Fla. vets who are bun experts. Bun vets are usually piggy vets and both
(pigs and buns, not necessarily vets), are prone to teeth problems. Her
website is http://www.bio.miami.edu/hare/rabbithealth.html  She can be
reached as the small animal expert at www.allexperts.com directly with
questions as well as through her website

also the national and state chapters of the House Rabbit Society maintains
vet lists based on members input, however some state chapters are much more
active than others so the lists at some state chapters might be out of date.
www.rabbit.org is the National chapter, Also try  the list at
http://homepage.mac.com/mattocks/morfz/rabrefs.html#911  this are also
individual submissions as are all the articles, a while its primarily a bun
list you may find a few cavy articles as well. The dates on all info should
be checked on this excellent resource.

Our own Judith Lanier at bunsnpig at aol.com and If i remember right is
affliated with the HRS chapter in WaDC/Mayland, she posted once this month
if I recall.  Best regards  Sandy and Sammy