[Gpdd] Rescue: Medfield MA

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 24 13:44:28 EST 2010

Hi all,

A shelter in Worcester, MA had an overflow of piggies and brought some to the Medfield, MA animal shelter where Joe and I volunteer.  We are fostering two young boars.  You can see them at pet finder.com on the Medfield Animal Shelter page.  Their pictures will probably be up by Monday.  We named them Josh and Blake.  They are brothers who will not live together.  Some chewed ears and scars prove it!

We are looking for a forever home for them and the others at Medfield.

I heard from Jodie and Peaches aboard the Black Pearl.  More about that later.

Dee, mom to Peaches and Jodie, foster mom to Josh and Blake.