[Gpdd] Virtual: Wedding invites...

DaPiggyPirates at aol.com DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Sat Jan 30 00:08:48 EST 2010

Dear Dunya,

     Yes , I would be delighted to escort you to da wedding if you don't
object to going with such a salty ole sea dog as me. Actually, I clean up
prety well. It would be my great pleasure to escort you.

     I hopes dat Peaches will not be offended. She be a fine sow. Da Jolly
Rodent Chester once escorted her to some event when she be very young. He
always spoke well of her. No one has told me anything about my going with
Peaches and Peaches may not know anything about it eihter.

Warmest regards,
Barnacle Bill, pirate