[Gpdd] CARE: Travelling with piggies

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 10 14:36:22 EDT 2010

I'm very interested in what kind of preparations and practices went into Blackberry's road trip. Puff's a poor candidate for travel, but I'd sure like to know the hows and whats in case we have a bolder GP in the future. A vacation is lacking when I'm missing my piggie, even though I know that, for her, the safest place is at home. How did Blackberry cope with the bumpiness? Did the waterers leak?

I'd appreciate any tips and will tuck them safely away for future reference.

Joanie