[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Badger

elizabeth lakin elizabethlakin at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 10 15:21:35 EDT 2010

Hi there,

Sorry I have not posted for a while, but I have been following and am so sorry to hear about the great Fugly, I loved reading his blog and look forward to the next one.

Thanks to Igor for remembering my Mavis this week in his posts.

We've had a very sad week with the loss of the Badger. She was only 18 months old but developed a massive ovarian cyst and then digestive/kidney failure. We tried everything but had to help her to the bridge early Wednesday morning. It was too sad and I just don't understand how such a young, strong pig can get so sick so quickly and pass so young, it all feels so unfair as she loved life.

This only leaves 1 member of my original crew, Edna who is nearly 6 with the 18 month old Weasel so I may be looking out for another older girly, when I feel able, I'm just not sure at the minute I can open my heart as I feel so raw.

Thanks for listening,

Elizabeth