[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Badger

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Jul 11 07:58:40 EDT 2010

Elizabeth,

I was so sorry to read about the loss of the Badger. I first heard about
this when you posted on Agent F's blog but I must send my sympathy here as
well. It is hard to type this as my elderly Barley's alter ego is Agent
Badger, due to his black and white colouring.

It is always heartbreaking to lose a piggy but when they are so young it is
even more sad and it is tragic that she developed so many problems.

R.I.P. Badger, safe and well at the Rainbow Bridge. She would be glad to
know that you are thinking of giving another piggy a loving home. There are
so many waiting in shelters for people like you to take them home and give
them the life that they deserve.

Sending you my most sincere condolences.

Hugs for Edna and Weasel.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.