[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Checkers

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jul 19 16:24:48 EDT 2010

Debra and The Story Piggies, it was with much sadness that we read of Checkers' passing, especially so soon after Snickers and Lilac left for the other side.  Please don't think you missed any signs of illness; piggies are so good at hiding these, as you know.  We are so very sorry that he began having difficulty breathing.  Please take comfort in knowing that you immediately took all the right actions and got him to the vet as soon as possible.  We know Checkers appreciated your syringe feeding him and felt all of your love and concern.  How sad that he is the last of your TSW Teddies; it is the end of an era.  Thanks for sharing your memories of how calm and friendly he and Calico both were, and please accept our condolences on his passing.  He was a very lucky boy.  We also hope your husband is doing much better now, and we send healing wheeks to Cheekie as he battles bladder stones.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan