[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Velvet's eyes

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Jul 20 01:30:19 EDT 2010

Thanks Penny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have seen that link i found it when i researched on the weekend.

Only thing is Velvey doesn't have all those symptoms SIGH..........
no wet butt (mind you she is wet often cause of the long hair), no
UTI's, no weight loss

Brendan wants to see me on friday to discuss everything, i'll be going
at 9am, so will update you all when i've spoken to him.

Thanks also to Jaime, Sandy, Mariellen, Kacee, M, Janneke, Anne, Jean
and Evelyn for all your wonderful advice, support and loves for our girl
:o) she sends lots of piggie kisses and licks to you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx

I'd also like to send out some healing loves and wheeks for our friends
Spooky and Hector
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX and for any of our other friends too be they piggie,
feathered or scaled and of course our hoomans too!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx