[Gpdd] HEALTH (VELVET'S EYES)

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Jul 20 06:07:33 EDT 2010

Hi Grace   My Sammy was having trouble with stiff hay from the petstore and
we had no way to get to a feed store, so out answer was Kleenmamas on
someone's advice, we got the timothy 3rd cutting and it was soft a lush with
not one stiff  piece. Sammy ran into the first handle and hid in it as for
fun, and waited till the second day to actually eat it. Now when he gets
fresh Keenmamas which is about 3 times a day he squeaks with delight to see
it coming and runs into the center. He would never had run into the center
of the Kaytee hay, he apparently knew better. So I hope you have as good a
luck as we have and your piggies are as happy and save with their new  hay
as Sammy
Sandy and Sammy