[Gpdd] miscell

becassell1 at peoplepc.com becassell1 at peoplepc.com
Sun Jun 6 20:41:55 EDT 2010

I was saddened to read that two more piggies have passed on.  My condolences to their human parents.

And happy news to the new piggy grandparents.

I do have a question about 'bathroom' behavior.   Lulu won't restrict her pee and poop to her potty corner.  I keep the dirty bedding cleaned out and once or twice a week wash out the pen, but it doesn't help.  It takes a lot of bedding to keep up with her.  Is this just the norm is there something I should or shouldn't do?

Benita