[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Snickers and Lilac

debrastory at aol.com debrastory at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 16:48:19 EDT 2010

Debra and The Story Cavies are saddened by the loss of two of their
family members over the past few weeks.  Snickers and Lilac both passed
away from ongoing health problems.  Little Cheekie, who also has health
problems, is still "hanging in there".  We will miss Snickers and Lilac
very much, but we are glad they are no longer suffering from ill
health.  We hope they are now running free and healthy at the Rainbow
Bridge, and we will look forward to seeing them again when it is our
times to go to the Bridge.

On a brighter note, we wish to announce the adoption of a new family
member from the Critter Corral, our local cavy rescue.  He is a four
month old Himalayan boy that looks to be a cross between a silky and an
abbyssinian.  He has a few whorls in his coat along with some long
silky fur that sticks up around his rump.  He is comical and adorable
at the same time.  His rescue name was Doodlebug, but I am not sure if
we are going to keep that name or not.  We are toying with several
other names at the moment, and we hope to make a decision soon.  I also
hope to get some pictures of him posted to a site soon so we can share
with all of you.

Our heartfelt condolences go out to everyone else who has lost a fur
baby or babies in the past month or so.  It is so nice to know that all
of you understand how painful the loss of these little guys is and how
much we miss them when they are gone.

Wheeeeeps To All From Debra and The Story Cavies