[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: I have spoken to Lynn !

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Mar 2 21:18:47 EST 2010

Dear everyone, i have had a message back from Lynn, she is well so
everyone can now breathe a sigh of relief!
However she is still very sad after the death of her beloved Daddy.  She
is finding it very tough to cope with anything sad and when she saw
posts about piggies passing it really affected her.
Unfortunately tho in her message she said she used to talk to Beverly, i
have put two and two together and i'm sure that she meant Alge, so i've
had to break the news to her, i've also sent her the links to the
beautiful Obit at the Hospice.  I hope she is able to read it one day.

Some good news Sammy (aka Samantha) is now a LAPS piggie, Lynn has said
she'll send me her pigture so i will then forward to Janneke and Mikey
(with Lynn's permission of course) for her to be added onto the LAPS
site.

I've also asked her permission for the girls (Mikey, Janneke and M) to
use her beautiful stories on Alge's special blog page.

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx