[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] If you lit a Candle, let us know!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 14:08:17 EST 2010

This is Gordon, the GP, My Moma asked me to send a post to remind you to let us know if you lit a candle on March 9th for our Annual Candle Lighting Memorial.  If you already sent us an email or posted on the Digest that you did light a candle, Thank You!  We are getting a very good list but we want to be sure that we include everyone that lit a candle on it, and we will post it for everyone to see.  If you have not let us know yet, just send us an email and/or send a post to the GPDD, with your city or town, your state, and your country ( if not in the US).  If you sent us a post before March 9th, could you send us another one, in case we missed it when the Digest was down?

My Moma says "Thank You!"

Gordon the GP
(Remembering Reese, who came before me)