[Gpdd] Virtual: Onyx and Velvet's Birthday party

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 18:23:34 EDT 2010

Dear Spooky,

This is your little Woopy, YES I would LUUUve to go with you to the birthday
party!
I meant to ask you first, but mommy would not let me on the computer, silly
slave,
she clearly has set her priorities wrong... Who cares if daddy does not have
a suit for the
regency ball in April... He's got other clothes..
But I need to be allowed to contact you! Maybe you can talk some sense into
her?
Anyway I am looking forward to it, Can I wear the yellow ribbon again?
I like it very much...

Snuggles,
Woopy.

ahem,
Dear girls of the Guinea pig daily digest all over the world,

I am Chico and I am 2 and a half years old,
I'm a fluffy ginger, chocolate and white boar, and am looking for a date to
bring to the OZ girls bday party...
I am very sweet, ask my cagemates Dunya and Woopy, and will be a true
gentleboar.
Which pretty piggy would like to accompany to the party?

Love,
Chico
Mikey's Valentine

In the meantime our slave is having loads of fun planning something nice and
fun
which concerns the special mystery guest to the party...
I can't really tell more since we will probably get in trouble with mommy if
we do
But we can assure you it will be fun, and everyone who wants to can join in!
Mommy is already excited on planning this, eventhough she hasn't quite
started anything yet... Since she needs to see our auntie Janneke first
Are we confusing you guys yet?
Anyways, thanks to the people in the UK who are willing to pigticipate so
far,
and we hope many of you will join in, when she gets it all started.
Do keep an eye on the remembering alge blog, things might get clearer in a
bit...

I am wondering if my dear Barnacle Bill is doing okay, and hope he will join
me
at the party, Hugs to my Barnacle Bill,

Wheeks,
 Dunya