[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Valentine's Day and Wedding Pigtures

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Mar 21 22:56:36 EDT 2010

Oh my aren't they the cutest couple!!!
Bertie looked ever so dashing, and Sweetie took our breath away with her
beautiful wedding gown :o)
I hummed the wedding march to myself and could just imagine them
strolling down the aisle paw in paw SIGH how romantic :o)

Whee loved the Valentine's pigtures too, the Princess' bed is gorgeous,
i now have two little girls giving me the stare!
(and why haven't whee got one like that mummy???)  I dare not say cause
they're not named Princess cause i actually call them my little
princesses LOL

Leah the condo's are brilliant, what a great idea! I see you have one
with hay in the bottom and one with nice soft furnishings :o)

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx