[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Grace

ME me at buddies.org
Fri May 28 00:38:53 EDT 2010

Audrey, Mieke, and Penny, thank you for your thoughts.

Mieke, I'm glad you've decided to have some new little ones.  I was sorry to hear about Dunya, though I've been quickly going over those announcements in recent weeks since I really didn't want to think about such things.  Anyway, my two little ones (still unnamed) bring lots of joy and happiness ... it's nice to have little ones to love.  I've been getting them in pairs for quite some time ... gives them company when they're in quarantine ... at least, that's my excuse.  :)