[Gpdd] Virtual; the Wedding

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Thu Nov 18 11:03:39 EST 2010

Dear Velvet and Onyx, well the wedding is fast approaching and we are very excited, I cant wait to see everyone especially my beloved Woopy again **blushes**

We do have a problem though, Hector keeps getting bigger every week, Mummy has got him elasticated trousers **snigger** but we cant get him a jacket or waist coat.

We are hoping that when we arrive for the wedding somepig will be able to take us shopping maybe the day before so we can buy these items and be sure they will fit on the day.

Cant wait to see you all

Special kisses to Woopy

Spooky and Hector (the kisses are only from me Spooky, just to make that clear!!)